Menu
markmunday
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

how to I get the engineer back !! new install and hes drilled through the gate post !!!

So how do I get in contact with the engineer or support..  Ive checked on the web site and tried the chat and I get "cant help" with support, called the 0345 number and its "busy"  

I've just had 350mb fibre installed about 30 minutes ago..  the engineer drilled the cable through the gate post instead of passing the cable behind the post..  now I cant shut the gate as I'll mash up the cable.. 

GREAT START !!!! 

can someone please give me a number for installations or arrange for the installation team in waterlooville/hampshire to get in contact asap otherwise the cable will get crushed this evening. 

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to I get the engineer back !! new install and hes drilled through the gate post !!!

Hi there,

please private message me your full address and I will contact them for you.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
markmunday
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to I get the engineer back !! new install and hes drilled through the gate post !!!

Hi Jon

I've replied so you should get my PM shortly

Thanks Mark 

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you.

I have raised this with the local field manager and you should be contacted shortly.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more