Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

how do i install my hub 3 without a fiberline installed to my house as promised

Hello guys,

I am having issues-

I got a box but no line installed customer service refused to talk to me as I didn't pass security questions - one of the questions was what's the direct debit date, when I haven't got charged yet. I phoned again and the other customer service person was more helpful but said there is someone booked in today to fit a line (no one turned up or contacted me about another date. I have had no emails about someone coming to fit a line.

I just want to know how to sort this as I have a service that I cannot use and I my other service with my past providers stops today.

I have already told 2 people in your team all I want is a line installed (box on the wall), I have put in a complaint stating this as well. If I have no email or txt today I will have to look somewhere else and take it as a life lesson. I have already been told by a person working for virgin I don't have 14 days grace as I haven't started with virgin yet, however I am up for the challenge and wont be refused again if needed.

Regards

Gareth

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how do i install my hub 3 without a fiberline installed to my house as promised

" I have already been told by a person working for virgin I don't have 14 days grace"
Correct. It's 28 days and it starts from when you are installed. You can cancel at any time before you are installed.

"If I have no email or txt today I will have to look somewhere else and take it as a life lesson."
Forum staff take about a week to reply here so you will need to call in you are unlikely to get a reply here today
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how do i install my hub 3 without a fiberline installed to my house as promised

Thanks I didn't post on her to get a reply from virgin, I thought about it and phoned again and got a new approach and allowed me to book in a install without passing security will be without internet for a few days but see no way around it.

0 Kudos