Menu
moonise
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

help with my connection

i would like some help from virgin, it is my first connection in this house. but I'm not having an internet signal. I performed the procedures in the application but the error runs.I would like to activate the internet signal at my address, I already paid all the fees 10 days ago and I'm still not using the service I purchased.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: help with my connection

Did you have to "activate" the equipment. All VM kit needs activating on your account it is usually "pre-activated" but that may have failed.

Call the equipment activation number ... 0800 953 9500 – you will need the serial number off the Hub barcode sticker and also your account number, Call at 08.00 for the best chance of getting through quickly- although it's worth trying now

Or, text the same details to 07533 051809 - responses are slower though

Finally if it is actually activated - there could be a fault on the line/connection - you will have to call that in and see what they say when they test the line - agian 08.00 is the best time

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos