cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting connected

rattyf1
Joining in

the village I live in has virgin, the 2 houses at the end of my drive have virgin, I have a gravel driveway 30m long, 

The web site always says NO I can't get virgin, I want to TALK to A HUMAN that installs the cables etc and find if I can lay the cable or it can be put in trunking or even just hidden under the gravel??????

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Unfortunately Virginmedia don't have any humans you can talk to, apart from those who read from the scripts in front of them.

Your house might be marked as unavailable because it would cost too much to bury the cable down the drive, or the total length of cable would be too long for technical reasons.

VM are never interested in making special arrangements for a one-off installation. It's not worth their effort. But if you wait here, a staff member might be able to arrange for a site survey to see if the previous judgement still holds. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey rattyf1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be able to pass your information to the expansion team to see if it is possible for us to provide services to you.

I will need to send over a private message to confirm a few details, please look out for the message and we can get started.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message rattyf1. I have passed this onto the concerned teams and they will be in touch with you directly in the next 10 working days.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steve,

It's been 3 weeks, NO call from virgin yet???????? who do I contact directly????????????????