cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exposed cables hanging loose in street

exposedcables
Joining in

the cables that run up the shop front to my building are exposed and hanging in the street and the front of the box for the connections is missing.  i cant seem to report this in the app so I am asking here - how do I get an engineer to come and correctly trunk and conceal these exposed cables?

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

You may possibly get some useful help to resolve this from the VM forum team on here or you may be given the administrative run-around without anything happening. Much seems to depend on who the matter is referred to in your local area. Post up some pic's of the problem which might help. VM tends to be a bit more responsive if there is a clear H&S problem.

Are you a VM customer yourself? Might be possibly easier for the VM forum team to respond against a particular customer account.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @exposedcables,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that there's some exposed cabling on the building. Would you be able to provide a photo of what you're referring to so we can see what the problem is more clearly?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

exposedcables
Joining in

pic2.jpgpic1.jpg

Thanks for providing these images. I'll certainly be happy to help arrange for this be be fixed for you.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done, so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules