Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

error code A01

New subcriber. Followed all the set up instructions and everything seemed to be working but I cannot access on apps and when I go into help it gives the error code A01. Checked all connections rebooted. Tried online diagnostics and keeps telling me there is a connection error but have powered down and reseated all the connections but nothing changes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: error code A01

Select the home button>  Help & Settings > Settings > Network > View Network Status It should say Connected

If it's not connected then go back a screen and  Connect to the Virgin Media Service now

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I went into view network status and it said connected but I went and ran throught the connect to virgin media service again and it says it is connected but still no apps?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi axiotron,

Welcome to Virgin Media and the community!

I'm sorry that you have some issues with your apps on your Tivo/V6 box. I can see that you were able to call us and arrange for an engineer to come out to look at the issue which is great. 

Please let us know how things go following on from the appointment and if you need anything else from us.

Kindest regards,

Beth

0 Kudos