Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

engineer did not show out and the support can't help

hi Virgin

the installation has been scheduled for today. of course noone showed up, no one called. i spent 40 minutes waiting and talking to different support folks, who said they would call back. never called and now i receive an email that the new installation date is in 2 weeks and if i want to reschedule it, i need to register at virgin website

i go there and the system asks me for an account number for my registration, which i dont have.

Question: do they care about new business at all? should i just go to EE?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: engineer did not show out and the support can't help

Hi potem_a, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am sorry for the ongoing delay in your installation.  I would like to take a closer look at this for you.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I've had the same problem as this - I have been without internet for a month now and twice appointments have been scheduled to repair an external fault and nobody has turned up or bothered to contact me to tell me they wont be coming. When I rang the customer service helpdesk they said they could not chase up the engineers as they were working on the outside of the property, which makes no sense to me.  The lack of courtesy and the lack of accountability is staggering. Now the date of the appointment has been switched to the 18th August - another 12 days away. This is just not good enough and unfortunately they have left me with no alternative but to approach another provider. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for posting Dudutzmikey. 

I am sorry for this delay and customer experience, when attempting to resolve the issue of the delay.  Do you wish me to look into this further for you, or have you committed to another provider?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

two more interesting facts:

- they say in the email, that in order to reschedule an appointment, you need to create an account. but Lee_R is saying that you cannot create an account untill you have the services running. great approach

- now i received an email that it has been postponed by two more weeks.

0 Kudos