Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

broadband account out of contract - can't get through to customer services

I'm looking to reduce my virgin media broadband costs in these difficult times.

Unfortunately due to Virgin Media decision to reduce customer service phone support yet not provide online chat support - I have found it impossible to contact them. 

I need to renew my contract with a better deal or something similar before I go with another provider.

Please can anyone arrange for someone at Virgin Media to contact me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: broadband account out of contract - can't get through to customer services

Hi,

If you're struggling with getting through to CS and the Live chat is not currently available on the main VM website when signed in, a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time to get back to you.

Hope this helps
Jake
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to save £50 off your bill by referring a friend? Send me a PM and I'll let you know how!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: broadband account out of contract - can't get through to customer services

Hi you can try texting 07533051809 or using the live chat in the VM App

Regards

Rich

Send Me a PM!