Menu
akhtarsamina65
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

broadband account help

hi there apologies for any inconvenience but most be my age could someone in VM Community help me please when i sign in my VM Account and  click on my Bills section and it show last year's/old  information, there is no information on which apps are included in the package etc. Why isn't it updated and how long dose it takes to update the account information .thanks

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: broadband account help

Hi akhtarsamina65,

Thank you for your post. 

Can you expand on what you're looking for with the apps on the online account?

^Martin

0 Kudos
akhtarsamina65
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sir the full information about my account should be up to date which is Nat WHY ??????
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI akhtarsamina65, thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear about the incorrect information. Can you confirm if you have moved recently? Chris 

0 Kudos
akhtarsamina65
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mr Chris_W1 thanks for your reply this is the thing we have Nat moved to a new address or charged anything apart from upgrading to another 18 months contract .so the information my account should be for NEW CONTRACT Nat for the one just Finished .????????? 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi akhtarsamina65

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Did you cancel and rejoin? This could be the cause of the issue here. Is it something you wanted to see specifically or anything from the account?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"