Menu
jaegar-
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

been two weeks and have not recieved my hub

i complained over the phone two weeks ago to an advisor that my internet was slow and they  upped my speed to m200 and said they'd send me a new hub ( currently on hub 2ac) its been two weeks and no sign of it, can't seem to track it either, can someone at virgin help track it . I've tried calling but they keep cutting me off.

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: been two weeks and have not recieved my hub

There's supply issues, so delays may be inevitable, but the SH2ac is fully capable of delivering 200 Mbps, and at the moment hubs are only being replaced if they're faulty.

When you say it was slow before, how do you mean?  Were you on a lower speed and seeing that delivered in full, or was the problem that the contracted speed was not being delivered consistently?  How were you measuring speeds?  And what speeds are you seeing at the moment?  

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jaegar-
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

so

my download speeds are still around 30mbps, should be hitting 200mbps.im still seeing 30 mbps on ookla.

0 Kudos
ianjayne
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My hub 3 was replaced with a hub 4, nothing wrong with the hub 3 either it was fairly new having just been supplied to replace the last one which was faulty, just called me said they needed to upgrade the system, alerting me to the delivery to make sure I was in.  Hub 4 was initially only working on half its aerials but last week there was a firmware update to intelligent wifi.  VM sent engineer out as forum mods couldn't interrogate it, he said this was why.

M 200mb fibre BB. Current Mps LIne speeds 202 DL 20 UL. Ping11 ms

Maxit TV V6

Phone Talk More Int Anytime.

0 Kudos