Menu
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 51 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Re: another hub router,Will work or not

I am no expert but maybe one who is will comment.... but thousands of post RS errors on every downstream channel on a new and freshly rebooted Hub, can only mean "noise" getting into the system and a fault in the OUTSIDE cabling or street cab or wherever and requires engineers to check all that out ? It looks like a dreadful connection that is beyond the tinkering phase.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Arturjonski
Tuning in
Message 52 of 59
Flag for a moderator

They had 3months to fix it..ive done with vm. no more promisses. no more waiting no more lying.

I was paying bills for last 3months havinng no broadband..no proper service. Thats it.

And have a look how my broadband look like just after receving message saying that all is fixed:

zzz1.jpgzzz3.jpg

0 Kudos
Arturjonski
Tuning in
Message 53 of 59
Flag for a moderator

My neighbours are facing exacly same problem..My friends from le18 area few miles away exacly same problem..so I do believe its not just a bad connection on my wiring that causing noise.. ..VM got some serious problems with they network and lying to their customers every draging out day after day.

100% dissapointed

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 54 of 59
Flag for a moderator

I can understand your frustration if we've not been able to identify the issue at this stage. 

I will send you a PM so I can get some details, log your concerns, and escalate this as necessary.

Tom_F 

0 Kudos
Arturjonski
Tuning in
Message 55 of 59
Flag for a moderator

zzz4.jpg

0 Kudos
Arturjonski
Tuning in
Message 56 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Another RED day full of disconections every few minutes...

I've just tried to play a bit online before work ------- No chance at all..Thanks again VM.

I really hope u reply quickly for my complain and let me cancell contract ASAP and get out from u forever. It's getting silly now!!

""""dedicated complaints team will be in touch (usually within 7 days - no longer than 28 days) to discuss this further"""

------- no problem , before u do anything about it again, I will  get another bill to pay. embarrassing

19febr.jpg52867292_2262406057340088_115872612713758720_n.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 57 of 59
Flag for a moderator

Hi Arturjonski,

Thank you for your post. I can see you have a PM with my colleague if you refer back to that private message they can pick this up when next in. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
Faddy54
Tuning in
Message 58 of 59
Flag for a moderator

When VM is cancelled at an address then a new contract taken out, will the old kit at that address work? (In other words is the hub tied directly to the contract, or is the hub tied to the address and the address to the contract?)

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Community elder
Message 59 of 59
Flag for a moderator

When activated your equipment is registered to your account by its MAC address (for the hub) or its serial number (TV box), and your account has your address.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos