Menu
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 51 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Re: another hub router,Will work or not

I am no expert but maybe one who is will comment.... but thousands of post RS errors on every downstream channel on a new and freshly rebooted Hub, can only mean "noise" getting into the system and a fault in the OUTSIDE cabling or street cab or wherever and requires engineers to check all that out ? It looks like a dreadful connection that is beyond the tinkering phase.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Arturjonski
Tuning in
Message 52 of 57
Flag for a moderator

They had 3months to fix it..ive done with vm. no more promisses. no more waiting no more lying.

I was paying bills for last 3months havinng no broadband..no proper service. Thats it.

And have a look how my broadband look like just after receving message saying that all is fixed:

zzz1.jpgzzz3.jpg

0 Kudos
Arturjonski
Tuning in
Message 53 of 57
Flag for a moderator

My neighbours are facing exacly same problem..My friends from le18 area few miles away exacly same problem..so I do believe its not just a bad connection on my wiring that causing noise.. ..VM got some serious problems with they network and lying to their customers every draging out day after day.

100% dissapointed

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 54 of 57
Flag for a moderator

I can understand your frustration if we've not been able to identify the issue at this stage. 

I will send you a PM so I can get some details, log your concerns, and escalate this as necessary.

Tom_F 

0 Kudos
Arturjonski
Tuning in
Message 55 of 57
Flag for a moderator

zzz4.jpg

0 Kudos
Arturjonski
Tuning in
Message 56 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Another RED day full of disconections every few minutes...

I've just tried to play a bit online before work ------- No chance at all..Thanks again VM.

I really hope u reply quickly for my complain and let me cancell contract ASAP and get out from u forever. It's getting silly now!!

""""dedicated complaints team will be in touch (usually within 7 days - no longer than 28 days) to discuss this further"""

------- no problem , before u do anything about it again, I will  get another bill to pay. embarrassing

19febr.jpg52867292_2262406057340088_115872612713758720_n.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 57 of 57
Flag for a moderator

Hi Arturjonski,

Thank you for your post. I can see you have a PM with my colleague if you refer back to that private message they can pick this up when next in. 

^Martin

0 Kudos