Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

You are not a virgin media customer anymore

Hello

I've changed house on the 1 of the month after i put my form for a call back they phone me in 3 days saying i have to ricive my new quick start kit"i was so happy"

on Friday they send me email from Yodel with my tracking number and after a bit the app was saying it's been delivered(it hasn't as i was waiting outside, the van didn't even pass on mt street)

Later that they i have recived a message from virginmedia saying i can send a "GO" and my service will be activated. i have send it but after 20 minutes they have replied that it was impossible to activate so i have to call customer service(with all they're line closed)

Today i recive a message again from VM saying my service is now active i have checked closed my hub 1 h still no help still no internet

any1 have any idee of what i can do next? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: You are not a virgin media customer anymore

Also when i log into the My Verginmedia App it's saying that i'm not a VM customer anymore 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: You are not a virgin media customer anymore

Hi there, 

First things first, I'd ask that you make sure that the equipment is set up correclty. 

I'll provide the link to the help page here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband

If your equipment is set up but not working, i'd then call the activation team on 08009539500 to ensure that the equipment is active. 

Failing that, you can text the team on 07533051809. 

I hope this helps 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos