cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel

chereseferry
Joining in

So I’m a new customer with VM and I ordered a QuickStart kit which they use Yodel as their courier service and I didn’t realise how bad they were until they stated that my parcel had arrived when it hadn’t. I contact Yodel and two different people told me two different things, one had said that the driver had marked delivered in error and the other had said that the driver is unable to share any concrete information. What the hell does that mean? I wanted proof as to where they supposedly delivered it and they couldn’t provide it. I contacted VM who informed me that they will be sending a new order and I should receive the following day but obviously if it’s with Yodel again then I probably don’t stand a chance. VM informed me that they will disconnect the box I never received, i then got a text to state that they have activated it. I hope I don’t get a bill for something I’ve not even received yet??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi chereseferry 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had with the delivery of your equipment. We wouldn't be able to advise directly on the information provided by Yodel, as this would be based on their own internal investigations as to why this parcel was not delivered.

When your parcel is marked as "Delivered" by Yodel, your service will be automatically activated, which will generate and activate your billing cycle. I'm going to drop you a private message so I can look into this, and assist you further.

Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi chereseferry 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had with the delivery of your equipment. We wouldn't be able to advise directly on the information provided by Yodel, as this would be based on their own internal investigations as to why this parcel was not delivered.

When your parcel is marked as "Delivered" by Yodel, your service will be automatically activated, which will generate and activate your billing cycle. I'm going to drop you a private message so I can look into this, and assist you further.

Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Kthelawman09
Joining in

My complaint is I waited all day in to receive my new router only to find the person delivering it had the quietest knock as I have 2 little dogs that bark when they hear the door ,it was only when I got an email saying they had missed me that I found this out, they had left a contact number that I contacted right away only to find they were out my area and if I complained they would return it to virgin, Yodel are the worst company I have experience with.