cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel

Jess97
Joining in

Hi everyone, 

So I’ve just moved into my first home, gone through registration with Virgin Media, I only ordered broadband, so I just would need the router delivered. 

I’ve had my welcome email, direct debit email, and so forth. Then I was advised I shall have delivery today of the router by Yodel, and a text/email to confirm as such. As in, a two hour delivery window. 

I’m home from work waiting, and so far I’ve received nothing email or text wise to even acknowledge a Yodel package is on its way. 

My account on “My Virgin Media” is showing as all set up, so my account number, billing information and so on. So I’m a little unsure what I need to do next. Other than wait, it just means I can’t leave the house at all. 

Would someone be able to look into this for me? As in the Virgin Media App it shows my router QuickStart package is processed and due to be delivered today. 

Many thanks,

Jess

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jess97
Joining in

Scratch that, rather embarrassingly, I’ve just received an email from Yodel to advise me of a delivery later today and a time slot. 

I’m assuming a moderator can not close this thread. My apologies for taking up anyones time. 

Many thanks! 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Jess97
Joining in

Scratch that, rather embarrassingly, I’ve just received an email from Yodel to advise me of a delivery later today and a time slot. 

I’m assuming a moderator can not close this thread. My apologies for taking up anyones time. 

Many thanks! 

Hi Jess97 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Also thank you so much for getting back to us and confirming your issue has been resolved.  Remember, if you ever need help in the future, our fantastic community and forum staff are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R