cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel parcel issue

Andrew797979
Joining in

Hi all,

I was due to receive my broadband hub from yodel however their app updated to say the parcel was now damaged and to contact virgin. I spoke with someone on the phone who asked me to contact yodel, which i did. Yodel have put a return to sender note on this parcel and said it would take 7 days. Will I be able get a new hub sooner? I am expecting a call back from virgin but the person wasn't very sure about the proceedure. Surely virgin need to contact yodel about this as it is their delivery contract?

Another point about the yodel delivery is that it was out for delivery Tues, and their app updated to say sorry we missed you... I was waiting by the window for them and never saw a van! 

As it stands I'm in limbo and I don't currently have internet having just moved into a new property. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Andrew797979

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Andrew797979 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that your hub has not been successfully delivered.  I would like to take a look into this on your behalf and help you get a resolution. I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Andrew797979

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R