cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel (oh god, no) email when

Sneakyben
On our wavelength

I am expecting a '2 hour slot' email today from Yodel/Virgin (the virgin side is showing 'dispatched') for my new hub (hopefully a 5, if it isn't it is going back)

But so far no contact from Yodel yet...

Any ideas at what point they would send said email? (and at what point should I give up for today and start moaning to virgin?)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Same here no parcel and no text message.

Phoned 150 first thing and actually got through to a UK call centre! The original order is now cancelled and a replacement order is being delivered on Saturday although it's still going to be Yodel delivering. The guy did say it would be a hub 5 though 🤞

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Client62
Legend

Oh ye of little faith !

based on previous experience of yodel, and recent experience of virgin... I think my odds of a successful day are um, not high...

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Virginmedia and Yodel are a perfect fit, a match made in heaven. Or do I mean the other place? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

theportent
Tuning in

I'm in exactly the same situation did yours arrive?

Delivery says today 1st Feb on the Virgin site but no message from Yodel with the 2 hour delivery slot. Don't hold much hope of it arriving today.

Tried speaking to someone on 150 and they "assure me I will get my text today" but it's 4:30pm now. Also checked on Yodel via webchat and they can't see a parcel for delivery to my address.

What a complete mess! Took time off work as well to make sure I'm around to receive and install the new hub. What a waste of a day.

Yep, same for me... Nothing re delivery... Such a mess

Guess what? No parcel, no comms.... expectations met! 

at least i didn't get a hub 4 delivered by mistake yet

Same here no parcel and no text message.

Phoned 150 first thing and actually got through to a UK call centre! The original order is now cancelled and a replacement order is being delivered on Saturday although it's still going to be Yodel delivering. The guy did say it would be a hub 5 though 🤞

How long were you on hold for?

1 minute max to get through but a longer while he was trying to find out what happened.