cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel lost quickstart router, ordered a replacement and now Yodel's found and delivered the first router

countjac
Joining in

So I'm a new customer and my router was due to arrive on Wednesday and I arranged to collect it from a Yodel depot, but when I went there they couldn't find it and said they'd get back to me yesterday. They did, and told me they'd lost it and to order a new router. I did so that same day, but this afternoon I was told the first router/parcel had been found and I've now collected it, though I haven't had a chance to set it up yet (it's for a new flat I haven't moved into).

Is this first router still useable? Or will it no longer work now that I've requested a replacement? And if it works, is it too late to stop the replacement router from being sent?

2 REPLIES 2

carl_pearce
Community elder

Just plug it in and see?

No harm in doing so.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @countjac,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your public post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your equipment delivery. This is not the service we aim to provide for our customers.

Have you tried to plug the equipment in to see if they're working for you? The equipment should work without issues. If you do have any trouble, please let us know. 

You can take a look at our Install page for more information to see how to connect everything up.

Please give it a go and let us know how you're getting on.  We're here to help if needed. 😊 

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs