Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Yodel....OMG!

So looking forward to getting my new Router from Virgin but felt a sense of dread when I found out that Yodel where delivering it. Sure enough I received a text and email to say it would be delivered and then...nothing! So I tracked online and got a message saying “we couldn’t find your address, please contact us” (I live on a main road!) so contacted their automated helpline which was utterly useless and ended up saying ‘contact the issuer’ (yeah right!). So then I found Yodel’s web chat and was promised it would be delivered today, and...nothing! I can’t speak to Virgin, I can’t speak to Yodel, no clue where the Router is, no clue if/when I’ll get it. Looking at the online feedback and on Yodel I’m baffled why Virgin still use them as their service is genuinely pathetic...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yodel....OMG!

@Marcas11 wrote:

So looking forward to getting my new Router from Virgin but felt a sense of dread when I found out that Yodel where delivering it. Sure enough I received a text and email to say it would be delivered and then...nothing! So I tracked online and got a message saying “we couldn’t find your address, please contact us” (I live on a main road!) so contacted their automated helpline which was utterly useless and ended up saying ‘contact the issuer’ (yeah right!). So then I found Yodel’s web chat and was promised it would be delivered today, and...nothing! I can’t speak to Virgin, I can’t speak to Yodel, no clue where the Router is, no clue if/when I’ll get it. Looking at the online feedback and on Yodel I’m baffled why Virgin still use them as their service is genuinely pathetic...

As with all services it depends on the individual.

I've never had an issue with Yodel or VM myself...

0 Kudos