cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yodel Lost Router

Mun2
Joining in

Yodel was scheduled to deliver my router on 1/9/22. The deliveryman noted that the box was left behind the “bin”. We could not find the parcel anywhere near the house at all.

I’ve called Virgin Media and they have launched an investigation with Yodel. But if the box is truly lost, wouldn’t it be easier and faster to send a new router instead of waiting weeks for an “outcome of investigation”? 

I need internet ASAP for WFH and after scouring the forum, Yodel is poorly performing in delivering Virgin Media devices. 

Can one of the moderators please escalate this so I can get a setup box at the soonest? 

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mun2,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you've had some issues with your parcel and that it could not be found after delivery.

Have you been able to look inside the outdoor bins to see if the parcel was placed into one of them instead of behind them? Have you spoken to a neighbour who could have taken the parcel in?

Has our team been in touch to discuss this issue further? If so, what did they advise?

Please let us know so we can investigate this further if needed.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hey there @Paulina_Z 

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! 

On the day that the delivery took place, we inspected the whole street and their bins for the parcel but no sign. 

Your team mentioned that a redelivery will take a place 2 working days from this Monday (5/9/22) but we have not received any updates since then. 

However, this morning (6/9/22) they closed my complaint case as 'resolved' although I have not received the 2nd parcel yet. 

Please advise on the next step, thank you! 

Hey Mun2, thank you for letting me know this.

I am going to send you a PM, so we can look into this in further detail and get to the bottom of it.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?