cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong power supply sent for Hub

VMCellBlockH
Tuning in

I've just been sent a quickstart pack, and the wrong power supply has been sent for the Hub.  It's clear that this is a common problem?

I've called the support team and whilst they can get a quickstart to me in 48 hours, a fix for this could take 5-6 days?  That's a joke, surely.IMG_3479[1].JPGIMG_3480[1].JPG

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @VMCellBlockH 

Welcome back to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that the wrong power supply unit was included in your Quick Start delivery. 

Whilst we can send quick starts via yodel within 48 hours, equipment such as power supply units and other parts /cables are sent via Royal Mail and are advised can take 5 working days to arrive. 

Please do let us know if you have not received your delivery by then and we can support further if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

VMCellBlockH
Tuning in

I was advised that I'd be getting a call before anything gets dispatched, which for the record, I haven't had.

Hi VMCellBlockH 👋 thank you for returning to the thread for us!

Sorry to hear you were expecting a call back regarding this which did not happen. I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can look into this further and raise a complaint for you if needed. You can find this in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩

Have you now received the power pack? 🤞 Hopefully it has now arrived!  Please let us know if you have had any further issues with it or need additional support to get this sorted so we can help!

Thank you for your patience in the meantime, we can return to this public thread with another update when possible! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly