Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wrong leads in kit

• Had kit delivered to my new address and the leads that came are different to existing socket,cant get through to customer services nor will the agent who signed me answer the phone,how do I cancel?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wrong leads in kit

why cancel and not get the problem sorted.

What cables did you get and what socket do you have. The VM sockets have not changed in the last 30+ years.

Can you post any photos of the cable and socket and someone here an advice

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm just really annoyed with the poor service, I have a telephone port but after watching the tutorial there is a box missing,that goes between telephone port then the hub

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

did you take out a phone service? mornally your phone will just connect into the hub using a rj11 tp phone adapter. is this what you are missing?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I didnt take phone as well,was broadband only,yes it sounds like the adapter missing, I was told that virgin was previously supplied to the house and all I needed was the home kit,do you have to order the adapter through virgin or can you get them elswhere, thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

if you didn't take a phone service you won't have a phone line. so the port will not work. You have to pay for the phone line in your package to use it

0 Kudos