Menu
Cha_2020
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wrong address noted during installation. Can anybody help?

Hello. I am calling daily but cannot get this resolved so trying the forum.

VM installed broadband at my address this summer but apparently recorded the installation as being at a different flat (billing address was wrong too). The person at the other flat received paperwork for me (although payments have been taken from me) and called VM say that was not her account...so I was cut off and my broadband and account were deactivated.

Now told my only option is to start new account and sign up for 12 months (I don't need or want another full 12 months, plus more installation fees etc?) and having to wait for an engineer to be sent to 'install broadband' (in two weeks time) after a lot of calling different departments, being constantly told it will be reconnected etc. Thing is, I had broadband just fine - it is installed, I have router etc...but is now deactivated. It is only VM connection database address records that are wrong. 

Why can't the installation database record be amended? VM is at fault yet I will be over a month without broadband simply because no-one can work out how to amend the record. In any department (pretty sure I have tried them all).  

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wrong address noted during installation. Can anybody help?

Good Evening Cha_2020

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see there's been an issue with the installation of the services. 

I'd like to take a closer look into this for you to see if we can have this resolved for you. Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos