Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wrong MAC Address?? No help. Call centres closed.

Hello!

On thursday I recieved my new Hub 3.0 to connect my new wifi connection. On the Hub, everything was lit as it should be, but there was no wifi connection whatsoever on the devices.

I made a call on friday, turned out MAC address on my router wasnt the same one on VirginMedias system. The lady said she could not change it, so I would have to wait... yesterday was easter monday and today its a normal working day. Today Call centres are closed apparently? 
Who is going to fix my issues right now? I am utterly disappointed with Virgin media and how they have treated my issue. 

The fault was not from my end.. its saddening that my issue wasnt resolved as soon as the fault was discovered. Im hopeful for someone to help me resolve this as soon as possible. My work has been delayed for a few days now due to this.

Thanks in advance,

Rud

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wrong MAC Address?? No help. Call centres closed.

Hi,
Please send me a PM (hover over my name) with some more info and I can help

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi am sorry to hear that. please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME your account number and area number i could check whats going with your services and answer any other queries you may have

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,
Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - can you send me a personal message; hover over my name and select send message.

I'll take a look at your account.

Retro-Tech

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rud,

Can you PM me you account No and area code also the mac address what is on the sh3 that you have and should be activated,

I'll try and get this changed over for you,

Karl, Field Tech with Virginmedia
You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me.
If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving kudos

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for helping me solve the issue I had! 😁

0 Kudos