cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Address Installation

pietrosoldi18
Tuning in

Hello everybody. 

I've hired Virgin, and they are coming tomorrow to install my broadband/fibre. Although I provided my address correctly to the sales team (and it correctly states on my contract) this morning I got an SMS from virgin confirming the installation for tomorrow, but the address shown in the message is my neighbour's. Do I need to do anything to fix it? I'm trying to reach support, but I can't seem to find a link to the online chat. I have browsed myvirgin for almost an hour and I couldn't find a way to contact them. I don't want to reschedule or anything like that, just want to make sure they are coming to the correct address (the one in my contract). 

Thank you

Pietro

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think your best option is to prime the neighbour just in case the VM technician turns up at their house. If they are not going to be in perhaps you cold ask if you could put a note on their door.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @pietrosoldi18,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear about this and I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and see if I can get this corrected, hopefully this is just an issue with the message sent out to you but I will take a look into this for you.

I will send over a private message in a moment, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome @pietrosoldi18 and I'm glad that I could help get this all confirmed for you.

Please let us know how the install goes.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi there, this same thing has happened to me for an appointment I have on Tuesday. Please can you assist? Thanks Catherine 

Hi cshedd,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear the wrong address is showing up.

I have taken a look on our side and it looks as though you were able to speak with the team. 

What did they advise?

^Martin