cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to reschedule quickstart box to earlier date

Shaks09
Joining in

I have just joined vm few days ago, Ive been given delivery date of quickstart equipment for next week. Is there any chance I can reschedule for an earliest possible date as I'm without wifi and phone. I did mention the start date when applying for vm services to connect on 16 September.

I've tried calling the activation team but they say they have no info of tracking so they can't reschedule. Is there any way I could move the date earlier.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Shaks09 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734. They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Advise them of your wishes and ask if they can either reschedule an earlier delivery, or check if a manned install would be any quicker.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Shaks09 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734. They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Advise them of your wishes and ask if they can either reschedule an earlier delivery, or check if a manned install would be any quicker.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Shaks09 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

A big thank you to newapollo for their advise here and they are correct, if you can reach out to our preinstall team on 0800 052 1734 then they will advise further.

Please do let us know how the call goes.

Shaks09
Joining in

I rang the number provided by newapollo, they put me through to the relevant department and the gentleman I spoke to over the phone helped me get it delivered on the 20 September. It's all up and running smoothly. Thanks for your help

Thanks for coming back to us Shaks09 and we're glad to hear that your issues have now been resolved 👍

If you have any further issues, please let us know here.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L