Menu
RB109
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Worst Service I have Ever Received In My Life

I am in the process of a house move and have been waiting for virgin to install internet at my new residence for approximately 1 month. It was scheduled for the 26th of this month. The engineer turned up and stated that Virgin Media had pulled the cables through to the wrong side of the house. He left without providing any information about when we could be connected and only stated someone would be in contact. 

I phoned Virgin media twice within the next day and was told on two occasions that it would be resolved within 24 hours (a lie). I have spoken to five members of the Virgin Media team since and not had a coherent answer since. I have told five members of the call centre team that they cannot simply send a new engineer to set it up as we will encounter the same problem as before. The latest update is they sent an engineer to do an "audit" yesterday and they stated that he had approved the property!! The exact same mistake has been made twice and no one will listen or take this on board. 

Who can I contact to tell them that the installation they have booked us for (another two weeks away!) will not be able to go ahead due to this external cabling issue??

There hasn't been one bit of coherent communication between the teams and every-time I speak to someone they know nothing about it.

In the meantime, we are working off mobile hotspot, with a barely working signal. I am utterly disgusted with the way we have been treated and I could not think less of the company as I do now. 

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst Service I have Ever Received In My Life

Sounds like you'll be better off going with someone else? 

0 Kudos
RB109
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst Service I have Ever Received In My Life

I am under contract as this is a house move.
0 Kudos