Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Experienced

I signed up for Virgin Media two weeks ago and selected today (5th June), the first date available, for installation.

I then reconfirmed that on Tuesday 2nd when contacted.

At 4.30pm yesterday, I received an email pushing my installation back another two weeks with no reason, and no contact number.

Following which I spoke to both customer services and the installation team last night, and explained moving the date was unacceptable, as my previous broadband supplier is now disconnected, and broadband is essential for my work.

I was explicitly promised on the call it would go ahead today as originally booked. 

No engineer has arrived, and I have had no contact.

Upon calling customer services again, I have been told the installation is still down for the 15th, and was not amended yesterday as I was promised. I was then told nothing would be done, they wouldn't move it, and wouldn't compensate me for the additional costs myself and partner shall now incur for having to use mobile hotspots - this is disgustingly poor customer service and unacceptable.

I submitted this as a written complaint via the complaints form, which then did not even work (failed link: https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/error-606.html?support_id=5812776109938206057)The 'reason' of building work required is an obvious fob off, as I live in a block of apartments, and my neighbours on both sides are with Virgin, so the infrastructure is already in the building, and connected to the building.

I require this addressing ASAP.

Virgin.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Worst Customer Service I Have Ever Experienced

Hi

happy to take a look

can you PM me some detail