Menu
Jamesncl1234567
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Workmanship appalling

Hello, I am the landlord of a property in Bournemouth.  The tenants are changing and so I have done a check out report and seen the virgin installed with the cable completely above the driveway, causing a trip hazard. I reported this a year ago and the workman arrived with the incorrect tools, but assured me he would return to remedy it. Clearly he hasn’t.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Workmanship appalling

Hi there @Jamesncl1234567

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch -  I am sorry that there has been an issue with the installation that has taken place. We can certainly take a look into this for you - if there is no active account or if you are not the account holder, we can chat with teh Area Manager to see if they can come and check this for you. 

I'll pop you a Private Message so we can take some details about the property. Please look out for the purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your last Private Message @Jamesncl1234567

I have passed that onto the Area Manager - whenever I have an update, I'll be back in touch. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jamesncl1234567
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All sorted now. Thanks to Katie!

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update @Jamesncl1234567

Glad all has been sorted for you - I've not had any updated either and it was on my list of things to chase this week actually so I do appropriate you popping back to let me know. I'll still contact the Area Manager to confirm with him that you're happy with the work. 

Thanks again

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos