Menu
Lilith
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wired boosters won’t pair

Please Help! Wired boosters worked fine for 4 weeks. I had to unplug router for 5 minutes and they now won’t connect. I have gone through ALL trouble shooting tips multiple times each. Yes including resetting them. 
booster 1 connected to router :  red flashing arrows and steady on power light

booster 2 power light blinking no connection light. 
Additionally to trouble shooting: tried multiple different sockets in the same room, plugging Booster 2 through booster 1, a new Ethernet cable, unplugging EVERYTHING in the same room, taking all phones outside, swapping round boosters same scenario every time. I have even tried hard stares, shouting at it and this afternoon (been trying for 3 days) even dripping salty tears of frustration onto them. Please help before I cancel Christmas. 

0 Kudos
davidb46
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wired boosters won’t pair

Same problem but mine have never worked. They flash together green after second sync button pressed, then connection light on both turns steady red and after a while both begin to flash. After further period the red light on the second booster goes out and the power light begins to flash. Have reset several times and tried different sockets or plugging second booster into the first.

0 Kudos