cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will virgin media be available in my area in the near future?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have to move to a more rural area for work. After contacting a different ISP, they told me that my flat is wired up for access to 1GB/s download and 200Mbps upload via FTTP. They told me to try and contact virgin media and see if they are rolling out soon, as your website just says not available k my post-code (no time reference). I'd appreciate if you could shed some light on this, or whether there is anything I can do to speed up the process (i.e. pay for engineer etc.). For reference, the area I am referring to is Denbigh, north wales, LL163LB.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your response @Anonymous.

Unfortunately we are unable to shed further light on this as we do not have the specific details as to how far along the process is or the necessary works needed.

We would best advise staying in contact with our sales team who can provide the most accurate updates.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi K14182,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear where you are moving to with work isn't set up for our services yet.

Have you spoken to our Sales team to see if they are able to send a Technician who will be able to have a look and see what it would take to install you, you can contact them on 0800 183 1234.

Are our services in the area already on other street/ Roads?

Regards

Paul.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sales team said they only have generic information saying no availability within the next 18 months. However, I now notice that the post-code checker on your website says "great news, our services will be available soon". I was wondering if you could shed more light on this - does it mean months or weeks etc?

Thanks 🙂

Thank you for your response @Anonymous.

Unfortunately we are unable to shed further light on this as we do not have the specific details as to how far along the process is or the necessary works needed.

We would best advise staying in contact with our sales team who can provide the most accurate updates.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs