Menu
abbymaimills
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wifi connected but no internet

Recently ordered a Hub 3 self set up package and followed it step by step. However when I connect any device to the hub it says connected but no internet. I went on the website and followed the troubleshoot steps on different sections, restarted the hub and reset the hub several times and still no luck. I checked my status via 192.168.0.1 and it says internet access denied. Can someone help me? I'd like to book an engineer if possible as it is the 12th of June today and have been trying for 3 days to get the hub working. Please help !

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi connected but no internet

Hi did you ring the activation number 0800 9539500 have your account number area code and serial number of the device to hand. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi connected but no internet

Hi @abbymaimills,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you've had some issues with the router recently. Is this problem ongoing today? If so, have you called the activation number that I can see another member of the forum has provided?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos