cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi box never arrived

Milly3
Joining in

I ordered a wifi box on the 16th of July, then I received an email with pre contract documents that stated our installation date would be the 19th of July. It is now the 25th of July and the wifi has still not arrived. I have tried to call Virgin Media to discuss this, but I cannot get through to them because they require you to dial in an account number on your telephone. I have not received an account number, on the emails I have received, all information has been included APART from my account number, which only has a 'dash' next to it. Therefore I then tried to access some information through my virgin account, I attempted to log in online. Firstly it told me my password was wrong, so I went to reset it, and then it told me my email was incorrect too. (Bearing in mind this is the email virgin media have now sent emails to). So I try to reset my email and password, and what does it ask for in order for me to do this? My account number AND my customer area reference, again the only thing next to my account number that has been left blank on my pre-contract documents. So where do I go from here? This is my last resort in order to get into contact with someone from Virgin Media.

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Milly3 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received full details of your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more