Menu
guychopper
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wifi booster

I have some wifi boosters. 2 problems really. The 1st is that I have unplugged my small booster to do some decorating, plugged it back in and doesn't seem to work. Nothing lights up and on the larger booster the arrows are constantly flashing red. Is it broken is my 1st question? 

2nd question is I requested another booster as I have had issues with wifi in a certain part of my house and also have a ring camera at home which had issues connecting. So therfore would now have 3 wifi boosters in total. I got sent another large booster but by following instructions could not pair it with other 1/2 existing boosters. Any help or advice wld be appreciated. I will maybe try to call virgin later but not sure how long I will have to wait on hold or even if I get through. Thankyou 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi booster

Hi guychopper, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with the boosters, that doesn't sound good at all. I can appreciate this is a delayed response, can you confirm if you're still having the same issue at the moment or if you have spoken with a member of the team since. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos