Menu
MAFD32
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wifi available in building number but not flat on checker

I'm moving into a new flat this month and I am checking the availability of broadband, it says the building number and the whole street have internet access but it is not available for my flat.

Surely, if it's already available in my building it should be possible to get it in my flat? Please help - I need internet access asap! Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi available in building number but not flat on checker

Hi there,

I am happy to take a look at this for you, I will send you a private message for some details. Thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
MAFD32
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Would someone else be able to help me with this please? Ive had no response from Jon?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@VM-Jon 

I have flagged him - may be out of course.

Did you look in the PM "purple envelope" at the top right of the page for the promised message ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thank you, I did reply so I’m not sure what happened there, please accept my apologies.

I have asked that you’re building be released as it looks serviceable. This will take about five days. Once this is done one of the team will contact you to arrange an installation for you.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
MAFD32
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Jon, much appreciated.

0 Kudos