Menu
Jo-anne
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wife connection

Setting up the new wifi hub and I've no plug socket.for the end of the white aerial wire but it fits in the back.of the tv. We have a flashing green light but it's been like that for nearly 2 hours. We have reset it but still the same do i need to buy the socket for the wall. Although my dad is an electrician and he says it shouldn't matter but theres nothing apart from the flashing light

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wife connection

Would help if you can upload photos of what you have got.

You should have one of the outlets below. If there is an old wire currently connected to these it can be unscrewed & your provided cable pushed on.

Virgin coax outletVirgin coax outlet

New Euro outletNew Euro outlet

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jo-anne
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have nothing like that at all in the house just a wire coming out the wall.wjich us my aerial and it gos in to my tv. 

0 Kudos
Jo-anne
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How do u post pictures 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Use the reply button - not the "quick reply" one.

You will see the camera icon in the header click on that and you drag the photos from your device to that

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Jo-anne
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I've look at other messages and I dont have a virgin media box so booked someone to come out. But thank you for everything 

0 Kudos