Menu
Usgang08
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

WiFi booster pods not connecting

I have the new WiFi booster pods and the light is still flashing after an hour, leaflet says light should go out, have moved to different places etc but nothing and STILL my daughter can't get internet in her bedroom. I need help because I really am getting so fed up with the lies and being fobbed off by so called customer support

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi booster pods not connecting

@Usgang08 

The first thing to check is that your Hub is using the correct settings in order for the pods to connect.

The Hub needs to be in router mode, the SSID has to be the same for both WiFi frequencies and optimisation needs to be on.

There is a troubleshooting page here:

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-intelligent-wifi-pods-faqs#Troubleshooting

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: WiFi booster pods not connecting

Hi @Usgang08,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Wi-Fi Pods recently. Have you followed the advice provided by @Graham_A along with checking the link in their response?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos