Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

WiFi booster delivery

Hi 

I ordered a WiFi booster that was meant to be delivered on 09/04/2020. This delivery did not arrive. As I cannot ring to ask for advice can someone advise me on what to do next? I didn’t get a tracking reference number? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: WiFi booster delivery

hi,im a virgin med tech,can you send me your postcode and house number privately,and see if i can help?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I still haven’t received this even after your manager has supposedly sent out a replacement!!

could this be looked in to as this is very annoying that we can only get a good WiFi signal in part if the house!!

thanks

ste

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

If you could Private Message me you account number and area I can look into the status of this for you.

Thanks,

Dean M

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dean 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Team,

I am having the same issue, I ordered a booster on 09/05/20 and it was due to arrive on the 12/05/20, it has still has not arrived. It is extremely frustrating not having good signal in certain parts of the house.

Is someone from the team able to help escalate this. I am a new customer and unfortunatelly this is not giving me a good first impression.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Don’t hold your breath pal we still haven’t got ours but Virgin have put my bill up and put a 12 month contract extension on my account even though I’m still without one 🤬

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your post Double_A.

Can we please confirm what method this was initially raised? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos