Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

WiFi Booster Delivery

I was supposed to take delivery of a WiFi booster on Saturday. It hasn’t arrived yet! Can’t get any response via twitter, I’ve text a mobile number with no reply, I phoned and asked for a text back and not received this.

where do I go next? Who can help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: WiFi Booster Delivery

Hi Keith87,

It may have been delayed due to Bank Holiday weekend.

Have you logged into My Virgin Media at the top of the page to see if the equipment is showing in the tracking section?

tracking.jpg

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’ve already tried that at it comes up as in the picture. I even got a text on Friday saying they would text me tomorrow (Saturday) with a 2 hour time slot!

F3440180-C3F3-4490-A538-32347874FE79.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Keith87 Did you get an email from Yodel?  If not check your email's spam folder.

Based on my recent delivery from VM via Yodel I found the email correspondence from Yodel better and more useful than the texts from VM.  The email had a link to let me track the delivery and reschedule it for a day I would be at home.  The order's status on My VM never updated with the tracking info, but I had the email from Yodel to track it.  On the day of delivery I was able to track the driver and see how far away they were and how many drops they had before getting to me.

Usually couriers don't do deliveries on weekends or bank holidays unless the sender pays a lot extra, which VM are unlikely to do, so it might turn up tomorrow.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Low and behold I have just (21:33) received an email from yodel saying it’s on its way. I picked a Saturday delivery to be sure someone was in. Hopefully someone will be in when it arrives.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Keith87, 

thanks for your reply, I am glad they have arrived keep us posted on this and if your service improves 

thanks,

Zoie 

0 Kudos