cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can’t I get fiber at my address?

Richwatson42
Joining in

Hi just wondering my street was dug up months and months ago for fiber cables and thought oh at last I can soon get fiber. A months go by and still can’t get fiber some of the street has got it installed just wondering why I still can’t get fiber. I’ve registered for interest but I’m still waiting for the email to sa so. Just wondering what’s going on as a few doors down from mine has it. As our back garden is for a few times been used as access to install the fiber / cables so I know it’s fiber cables. Just wondering if there is someone I can talk or chat to so I can get fiber or explain to me when I can get it when I know cables are in place around where I live. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Richwatson42,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details Richwatson42, I have now passed this onto the expansion team to see what they can advise, I will be back in touch once the team have come back to me or they may contact yourself directly with the information that I have supplied to them. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L