Menu
Babycik
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Who do I contact to get my dongle for delayed installation

Was promised a free dongle due to the delayed installation of my broadband. Original installation date of 17/03. But this has been delayed until 05/06 due to a blockage. I only know about the blockage because I just so happened to be passing at the time when they were trying to feed the cable through. Not a peep from virgin until yesterday when someone from the installation team called to inform me of the new date. On the same call I was offered a free dongle as we have been left without broadband, however I would subject to a soft credit check. I was a bit dubious but in the end agreed only to be told that the system was down and that they would need to call me back (which they have not). Since this have called back and just seem to be going round in circles nobody seems to be able to help/authorise with dongle?? All in all the communication has been extremely poor, I feel we have been more than patient.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Babycik
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Who do I contact to get my dongle for delayed installation

Resolved 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am in a similar situation, how did you get it resolved? 

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello 1903

Sorry you have had to contact us on here. Its not good to hear you are having the same issue with a delayed installation 

I have just checked a few things from here and can see you have been in touch with the CEO Office to get this escalated 

I can assure you this will get dealt with asap now 

However if you don't hear back, please let me know 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos