Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Where's my engineers??? Where's my password??? How can I have my refund???

1. Who can install the socket for me??? It's more than 1 month and a half since I buy your service, and I finally got my appointment on 4th May!!! But after 2 engineer team's check and promise of coming that afternoon, they disappeared again and never contact me again!!! Who the hell tell me when will they came again???
  2. I called the phone line, but no one answers me except asking me for password!!! I have told to receive the letter of password, but the letter never arrived!!! Instead there came a bill letter and a mobile SIM card!!! Where's the password for me???
  3. I want to reclaim the bill I received for the past 2 month!!! But who can tell me how can I get touch with the call agents??? I am kept away by the password!!!

Is there any one could answer me????????????????????????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where's my engineers??? Where's my password??? How can I have my refund???

If you have still been unable to get through on the phones or Live Chat on the Web site then you can send texts to this number 07533 051809 with details of the issue. Might take a while for a response but might be quicker than the other options.

Please hit the Kudos thumb to say thanks and mark answer as Helpful if the reply has helped at all

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I experienced a similar issue with the password. They want the password you submitted when you purchased the package. Check back on your browser what password you might have used. But all I got was agitation from an operator when I called and the text line is dead quiet.

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, but I think that password is coming from a letter, can we set our own password on web?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You are asked for the password at the same time you choose your original installation date. They can send you a password reminder but it can take 10 days to arrive. If you tell them you don't know your password they can reset it but will ask for more personal details to confirm its the account holder. 

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

when are you being asked for a password - if its the phone bot asking you to enter it or part of it just enter anything - it will tell you have got it wrong and to try again so again enter anything - keep doing this until the bot gives up - you should then get through to a human - they should be able to go forward without your password asking alternative question to validate you as the account holder

Tony
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes, but in reality they just cut the line and ask me to read the website!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks and yes, I did this before, but finally only bill and SIM card arrived...

0 Kudos