Menu
Mrphildo98
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Where is my parcel?

So I go out my way to upgrade to the 1GB, thrown in with a sky cinema collection etc. All lovely stuff I’m told it’s coming on the 16th which was yesterday it’s not the 17/06/2021 I’m all for maybe a place was busy etc but then it means I’m now paying £130 at the end of the month for a set up fee that on the website it says you can buy a bundle and it gets waved off I bought a bundle and I still have to pay it. This is the only time I’ve had an issue with virgin to be honest but even still it’s 1 day past and haven’t had a email,text,call nothing to say when it’s coming. I work nightshift and stayed up most of yesterday waiting for nothing. So can someone at virgin tell me like when my stuff will show up or what the process is because I’d be then paying 2 days for a service that Im not even using surely something can be done monetarily. You wouldn’t pay for any other service to then not have access too it when you are supposed too. Might sound like im blowing it out of proportion but 50+ hours a week nightshift having to stay up between 8am- 6pm  then work at 6:45 it’s fair to say I’m tired an more than annoyed for something that can be fixed easily.

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my parcel?

If this is a new service, you will not be charged until it is connected and working. 

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I was going to write that too until the OP wrote "upgrade", which suggest they are/were already on a previous grade connection. 

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Superstar
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Nevertheless, if the upgrade hasn't been connected, the new service isn't available and shouldn't be charged.

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Agreed

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Mrphildo98

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the parcel you have ordered containing the equipment for your upgrade.

Just to confirm: You will not be charged for these upgraded services until you have received, set up and activated your equipment. If you have not received the equipment yet, you will not be being charged for the upgrade.

Do you have a tracking number for your parcel? If so, have you tried tracking the parcel at www.myyodel.co.uk ?

Please do keep me posted on how things go with your upgrade and your parcel,

Best wishes,

Serena

0 Kudos
Mrphildo98
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yeah serena the package has arrived thankfully 

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ah brilliant, I'm so glad to hear the package has arrived.

Thanks for letting me know @Mrphildo98

Have a great weekend,

Serena

0 Kudos