cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my kit?!

Ben16
Joining in

I'm a new customer and my kit is now 2 days late! My partner took the day off work yesterday to wait for delivery and I have took the day off today. I am getting no help when I contact Virgin or Yodel. Please help me!!

10 REPLIES 10

Agathos666
Joining in

Same. 

Waited in 3 separate days so far. 

Did you get a tracking number? Not that it's helped me other than watching it arrive at yodels local depo 4 times be out for delivery, be "delivered" and turn up back at the depo waiting to be loaded. My service was supposed to star 5 days ago but I've still haven't got the kit. 

If it's a yodel delivery, that's more than likely your problem. 

My kit arrived 20 mins after posting!

Great. 👍🏻

I on the other hand have waited in yet another full day only for yodel to fail to deliver it. 

Hi @Ben16,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that there was a delay with getting your equipment delivered but I'm glad that it has now arrived. Apologies for the delay.

Let us know if there's anything more that we can help you out with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Lucky you.

1 month since it has been dispatched and still waiting.
Yodel can’t find the parcel in their depot, but at the same time they don’t want to declare it as lost.

Raiders of The Lost QuickStart Box is such an epic adventure.

MichaelGG84
Joining in

Awaiting new kit in Wolverhampton following a switch over. Internet switcher off overnight so no internet today. Can someone please contact my wife on her mobile pls - I can provide on here NEITHER Of us can get through to anyone by phone / an answer via website.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi SR2499

Thank you for posting to the thread.

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with the delivery of your equipment and for the delay in response from our team. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see you have a sperate thread regarding this issue and my colleague has been in touch. If you would like to discuss this further, we will continue to assist you from there.

Thank you

Nat

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi MichaelGG84, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the delivery of your kit from us, I appreciate this must be frustrating. 

I am afraid we are unable to arrange a call back but we would be more than happy to assist from here. 

Can you please confirm if you have had confirmation that the order is for quickstart or if a manned installation is required? 

Thank you 

Nat

Hi we managed to get in touch in the end. 

Resolved.