cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will VM being in my area?

fearLesss
Tuning in

Hey, sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I wasn't sure where to post it. I've moved to a new address that doesn't have VM in the area at all but apparently it's "coming soon" but I can't live the way I am now on 10mbps being the quickest speed I can currently get so I'm getting Starlink which will be a huge improvement but obviously £90 which is expensive. But if VM was coming in say a couple of months then I'd happily wait, but if it's like next year or something then obviously thats too long to wait.

I'm in the S43 Inkersall,Chesterfield area!

Thank you! 
Luke

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi fearlesss,

My apologies you haven't heard anything back from my colleague. 

What I am going to do is private message you now to get some details and see what I can do to help with this. 

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

26 REPLIES 26

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @fearLesss

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Have you popped some details here - virg.in/checker - also are you the only address in your area without Virgin Media cabling or is this a postcode cabling enquiry? Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John,

this is a postcode cabling enquiry, the area hasn’t had virgin yet but it’s apparently coming soon according to your website, but I just don’t know how soon and would like to know so that I’m not getting into a contract with someone else and miss out

postcode is S433HS

Hi @Fearless, thanks for coming back to us.

I will reach out to see if we can get an estimated date for you.  Please be aware though, at this time it would be estimated.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @fearLesss, thanks for coming back to us.

I will reach out to see if we can get an estimated date for you.  Please be aware though, at this time it would be estimated.

Regards

Lee_R

Did you have any news on this? I’m also due to recontract with my current ISP.

cheers 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there geordiemax, thanks for your post here. 

So I can help you out with checking when your area and property will become serviceable, I will send you a PM here shortly.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello, could you possibly look into my area as well? Thank you

Hi Lee, any news?

I live a few streets down from you and I’ve just been told it’s a November go live. Hope this helps