cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

When will VM be connected

richie2kuk
Joining in

Hi, Last summer the pavement outside all the properties in my street were channeled and every house had one of these installed. My current ISP contract is out now so paying silly money whilst rolling. I've been on the VM site alot (a massive understatement) but it says not available. The chat option is just a bot telling me the same thing. Should I give up or is someone able to shed some light as to if this is a possibility.

Many thanks in advance πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

20230411_0943191111.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

HMP
Joining in

Word of advice from a 30+ year customer. Go with someone else if you can. VM is great when you don't have an issue. But if you do you just get routed via chat bots, to people who say will sort then don't & make matters worse. Then when you phone they route you round in circles, dumping you back to the press button 1,2,3 menu when it gets past their understanding. About to go to the ombudsman re breach of contract. Have a look online at reviews for virgin media customer service, truly appalling. 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey richie2kuk,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be happy to pass your information onto our expansion team but would need to take that via private message, which I will drop over in a moment.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your information richie2kuk, I have now passed this onto the expansion team and they will be in touch in the next 10 working days to discuss this further.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you !!!

You're welcome. 

^Martin

richie2kuk
Joining in

No one called or contaced me

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @richie2kuk,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue! Can you confirm if you've not received any emails in regards to this query?

Please check your junk and spam folders. If you've not received any communication, we'll be happy to re-submit the form for you.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

100%, I check emails mulitiple times a day

My apologies @richie2kuk that you have not received any communication yet. 

I can see that you still have an open PM with my colleague that helped with raising this. You can still go back to them for any further updates on this should you have any questions or concerns. 

They'll be able to assist further with your installation enquiry. 

Here to help πŸ™‚
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley