cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can i order

Jedathoss
Tuning in

Hi Virgin are currently installing in my area, main cabling down and work has commenced on telegraph poles. I'm just wondering how long it will be before i can place my order

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You'll know when you get a leaflet through the door and/or a salesman knocking.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Legend

Ask the install team how long before the service goes live on the telegraph poles, what ever their answer, online orders will open after that.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You'll know when you get a leaflet through the door and/or a salesman knocking.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

MrJG08
On our wavelength

Took just over six months around my area until the website updated and a salesman came knocking on my door.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jedathoss,

Welcome to our community forums. We are glad to see you are interested in our services. 

You can call our sales team on 0800 052 0422 who can look into this for you and give you a rough estimate.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for all the replies, have just telephonedthe sales team as suggested and even though all the cable is in and work has started on the telegraph poles it is still going to be over a year before any service is available. Does this sound reasonable to those of you in the know?

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Jedathoss, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the delay in having the services available to you in your local area.

The time scale of 12 months does seem a little extreme, however our Sales Team would be the best source for this information.

Do feel free to give them another try, to see if this can be verified for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn