Menu
W11WXW
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

We want to join

Hi all, 

we are having an absolutely disgusting time with BT. They have taken us for absolute fools recently promising us to be in and switched on for 11th November 2020, it’s now Jan 14th 2021 and they have been promising us that we will be on and have yet again failed. I’ve been outside waiting for an engineer and found them at our exchange box to then find that they’ve left 5 minutes later either being too lazy to fix, can’t fix or just won’t connect our line. The house is fine the socket is fine and the sub contractor from open reach had been out and done an amazing job but wasn’t contracted to fix our line issue so had to leave (11th Jan 2021) 

Now I’ve checked previously before moving that virgin is in our area BUT we are a new cul-de-sac and Virgin haven’t yet been and poked their lines to our homes. 

we are desperate to get online especially my father who is being taken for an idiot by BT and is unable to do his job properly. 

I am hoping one of the amazing engineers at Virgin would see this and help us get Virgin fibre to our new home and get away from the disgusting care free BT idiots that can’t tell their left from their right hand.

If anyone could help us get connected then we would be mega grateful! There’s approx 14 homes on this site that could all benefit as we’re stuck with sky and BT for now so plenty of scope for new customers! 

If I see any of my neighbours I will ask them to sign up to get Virgin and hope they come sooner! 

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: We want to join

Hi there

Happy to take a look into this for you

I will pop you a private message to see if i can help. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner on the page.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos