Menu
nodalbear
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Was sent a Media Hub that does not turn on

The delivery time was good and I was very happy with it. However, when trying to set it up, I found out that the media hub that got sent to me won't even turn on (ie: the white light won't even turn on). I made sure that the outlet I was using worked with other devices. I'm just very frustrated and I've been on hold now with customer service for two hours and can't get through. These mistakes happen but still pretty upset about it. I really need internet for work and getting this fixed is very important for me.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Was sent a Media Hub that does not turn on

Have you checked the little switch on the rear of the Hub next to the power cord ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Was sent a Media Hub that does not turn on

Hi nodalbear,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums. Sorry to hear that you have been having issues setting up your new hub. I've been attempting remote diagnostics and it's showing the hub as online. Have you been able to get things sorted since your post?

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos