cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was due an equipment delivery today I call them and apparently they dont know when its coming??

massari
Tuning in

How do I find out the delivery date of my equipment? It's a self-install all I need is the router, I've been waiting a week and it was supposed to be delivered today, I call VM customer support and they tell me its still in the delivery process and its probably not coming today and they dont know at which date its coming?? How is this possible they have no idea when someone's equipment is supposed to arrive?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello massari, 

Thank you for your post to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry for the issues you have been experiencing with the delivery of the equipment. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see you are currently having a private chat with my colleague. 

If you have any further questions, please do continue to reach out to them via a message and they will be able to assist further. 

Thank you, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

massari
Tuning in
So I got through with someone else and they told me my account is "active" but not "activated" which is why the equipment is probably not coming and they dont know whats happening/what happened, is VirginMedia a start-up company, how are such things even possible from such a big and well established company, ridiculous

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello massari, 

Thank you for your post to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry for the issues you have been experiencing with the delivery of the equipment. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see you are currently having a private chat with my colleague. 

If you have any further questions, please do continue to reach out to them via a message and they will be able to assist further. 

Thank you, 

Nat